Sunday 3 July 2016

"Last Seen Leaving" Book Review



My Rating ★★★★☆ 4 stars

Book received from Publisher via Net Galley.

You know something's wrong when civilians do a better job at solving mysteries than the police, and it's even worse when its a teenager solving that mystery.


Last Seen Leaving was such a pleasant surprise.

At one point (to me) it felt a bit similar to Papertowns, a pretentious book I detest and wasted a few precious hours reading; but that's only because I wasn't sure of the direction the book would take, and I was HOPING it didn't follow suit.

This held my interest and I found myself speed reading through scenes, needing to find out what happens next.

Some characters were likeable, others tolerable, one was necessary for the progress of the plot while one was trivial.

All in all a fast-paced read that I totally recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment