Friday 2 March 2018

"Restart" Book Review



My Rating: ★★★★☆ 4Stars


Really exciting premise which delivered! The writing style was clear and crisp with a perfect selection of words and metaphors. The choice of alternating views was the best approach and the author was able to tell this story in detail with distinctive character voices and personalities.
I loved how the book preaches that someone can really change, albeit the main character had to get amnesia to actually change, but still, I loved the lesson and some of the themes. What I did not like, and that’s something I never like, is bullying. I do not condone bullying, I do not like to read books or watch movies in which humans are so wicked and unfair. No matter what goes on in your life, there is NO excuse for bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment